|Season 2, Episode 3|
|Air date||June 29, 2001|
|Written by|| David Brookwell|
|Directed by||Sean McNamara|
Duck Soup was the third episode of the second season of Even Stevens. It originally aired on Disney Channel on June 29, 2001.
Eileen Stevens is throwing a fancy dinner. It is being catered by French chef Pierre for Lieutenant Governor Woods and his wife Dottie.
Eileen hopes to persuade him to help pass her family care bill. Ren is angry with Louis because the kids must eat take-out food in the back yard because Louis has been such an embarrassing slob at previous dinners.
- Shia LaBeouf as Louis Stevens
- Christy Carlson Romano as Ren Stevens
- Nick Spano as Donnie Stevens
- Tom Virtue as Steve Stevens
- Donna Pescow as Eileen Stevens
- Lee Benton as Dottie Woods
- André Carthen as Policeman
- Greg Ellis as Chef Pierre
- C.B. Spencer as Kid
- Toshi Toda as Mr. Yang
- Michael Tylo as Dave Woods
- Another example of the show's fixation on bacon, this one even before the bacon-loving Beans is on the scene: The "appetizers" Louis prepares include marshmallows and olives wrapped in bacon!
- When Donnie is about to turn into the "Bucket o' Duck," the street sign by the traffic light reads "Stevens."
- In the scene where Seymour the duck bites Ren on her nose, the fingernails on Ren's hands shown in close-up don't have a French manicure like they do in the other shots in which her hands are visible.
- The meat from the "Bucket O' Duck" restaurant is white, rather than the dark meat that comes from real duck.
- Donnie refers to Mrs. Woods Lamborghini sports car as a "Lambi" rather than its usual nickname, "Lambo."
|Shutterbugged||Quest for Coolness|