|Season 1, Episode 16|
|Air date||December 15, 2000|
|Written by||Tom Burkhard|
|Directed by||Mark Rosman|
Luscious Lou was the sixteenth episode of the first season of Even Stevens. It originally aired on Disney Channel on December 15, 2000.
Louis needs to join a sports team, so he gets put into wrestling by Coach Tugnut. However, he's forced into a "lose-lose" situation when his opponent turns out to be a girl, and one he's really attracted to. So he and Twitty fatten him up to beat her, stuffing him with many chocolates and fats, he has a dream his rear gets very fat.
He wakes up, Twitty is gone and he's not feeling heavier. Although, his has gotten extremely Fat (seeing his stomach is very wide) and has difficultly walking. Meanwhile, Ren attempts to retaliate at Louis for his pranks.
- Shia LaBeouf as Louis Stevens
- Christy Carlson Romano as Ren Stevens
- Nick Spano as Donnie Stevens
- Tom Virtue as Steve Stevens
- Donna Pescow as Eileen Stevens
- Margo Harshman as Tawny Dean
- A.J. Trauth as Alan Twitty
- Christopher Michael as Referee
- Alessandra Torresani as Mimi Nagurski
- Jim Wise as Terry Tugnut
- When Louis is holding the mic and is getting on the table the mic is in his left hand...but when he is on the table it is magically in his right hand.
- 'I'm a girl, and I took wrestling for a year in school.' Girls weren't aloud to wrestle boys! Thats a big goof!
- When Louis is wrestling Mimi, the scoreboard in the background changes from scene to scene in this sequence: 0-2, 4-4, 3-2, 3-4, 7-10, 7-8, 7-10 and 9-12.
- When Louis is looking for a sport to participate in and cross-country is suggested, Twitty say Louis gets winded just tying his shoes. Yet Louis of course was on the track team briefly, even if he didn't do that well, in one of the earliest episodes, "Stevens Genes."
- In the episode "After Hours," Louis describes Coach Tugnut as "an out-of-shape 35-year-old." However, in this episode, he's in good enough shape to casually lift Louis and Twitty in the air using only his arm strength.
|Heck of a Hanukkah||Get a Job|